Saturday 11 May 2013

So... I'm back again!!!
Anyways.......

My sister has a friend who is 12 years old and in junior high. His name's Theo Chen, and I think he's a mixed race kid.

He likes to post videos and sing and stuff, and I think he's this really cute and friendly guy. However, many people has been calling him gay and stuff like that. I mean, what the fuck man? Has these people got no life? Just because the kid has a girlish voice doesn't mean he's gay! It's because he hasn't hit puberty yet DUH!!!!

And so... He created a really awesome video telling his damn haters off. That boy's got some guts. Kudos to you Theo, kudos to you. You have gained my utmost respect. You deserve it man.

I think it's really mean to be calling someone gay and stuff like that. I mean, so what if he is? Yeah, what difference does it make between a gay person and a normal guy? I contemplated being gay once, and I saw no difference in a person. its just the way one falls in love, that's all...

And I know I'm almost in my late teens to be talking about this, but peeps gotta know that the kid's got feelings. He's a smart kid, he skipped a grade, and I'm sure he's not backing down.

That kid's got some serious swag, better than my swag, that's for sure. And a good swag. So don't try and piss him off, cos' he can't back down.

Here's the link to his awesome video entitled 'Gay'.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5t6zUbI6QA&list=PLtJJ5J-j4R_Jjcj2-Wp6SikMVB2n9Kys5&index=2

I'm telling ya, respect this guy.

GTG train now! Vegas baby!
L.Reed :O

No comments:

Post a Comment